To answer aprils question (drum roll please) NO I'M NOT DEAD! lol
I've been tired since i started my new job. And haven't had a lot of interesting stuff to write about. When I got home from work today my lovely husband to be had cleaned almost the entire apartment so I got in the spirit and cleaned the bathroom so it feels nice to have a sanitary home. Because I don't think we've ever had a completly 100% clean apt since we moved in 2 months ago. and now its really nice.
Give me something to post about and I'll write more. None of you want to hear how much I hate my job. Today wasn't really that bad I just had a bunch of really bad calls today that made the other receptionists roll on the floor as I tired to explain to a woman that no I was not going to call her back after she had a bowel movement so she could explain to me what it looks like. Sigh....
3 comments:
You know, Kelly Services is hiring... no, not for what you were doing before, but in their actual offices. Schduling employers to meet with applicants and doing call backs about those employees... office stuff I guess. But this job you have now sounds... interesting, to say the least. Okay, so what exactly do you do all day? You sound like you have to deal with some pretty odd ball people
Where's Amber? Where's Amber? There's Amber!
My....lol you could start an entire blob just about the people you encounter as a receptionist.
Post a Comment