Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Sigh

I don't really think I like my new job. Its funny, because out of the jobs I was offered I choose this one and I don't like it. Plus I was in two other departments at Altru that I liked a lot more than the one I'm stuck in for at least a year, maybe longer considering my boss ahem "forgets" to sign paperwork for job transfers.

However I have been disgusted by people that give to much information, annoyed by people that don't give enough and all hands in the air praising when they give me enough to schedule the appointment w/o making me gag or want to gag them.

2 comments:

Josie, group organizer said...

There has to be some loophole so you can transfer. Maybe it being that 90 day trial period? Worth a shot. It sucks that you hate your job. However you will have quite the interesting stories to tell us.

April said...

are you dead?