Monday, February 27, 2006

Sex and the city

I know it sounds silly but I love watching reruns of sex and the city and I watch it at like 10 on channel 7 whatever that is.... its the one with the wb on it... anyway.

I'm so excited that I have no idea how everything turns out with Carrie and Big and thanks to DVR I'm not missing anything. Its really to bad I never had HBO when the show wasn't reruns but its the best show ever. I've watched damn near every episode and its finally starting to get down to the end of the series and now carrie is in paris w/ Alexsander P. and Big is going to find her sigh..... Yea I'm hopeless.....

P.S sorry for all the ...'s :)

And don't tell me how it ends if you know I'm excited;)

2 comments:

Josie, group organizer said...

It's kinda crazy when you find a show you love and you become obsessed with it. I have a couple of mine too. But they're fun. Except for when you miss an important episode. Good thing you have TiVo.

April said...

This post is for Josie, but since she has blocked us from commenting on her blog, I thought maybe she would see this post here: Please read it.

since you are the Team Blog administrator for "Addicted" you are the only one that can remove team members. Since nothing has come of this team blog, can you remove me as a member. I tried doing it myself, but the "change settings" option on the profile is blogcked out for me. If you go to the "help" option on blogger.com It'll tell you how to remove team members, or delete that blog. Thank you.