Amber: Did your parents ever call you Benny Bear when you were little.
Ben: No why would they
Amber: I don't know if I had a son named Ben i'd call him Benny Bear
Ben: (snort nose up in air) Why wouldn't you call him Benjamin Bunny (humph) at least thats an actual name.
Amber: ahahahahahahahaahahha
Back story: We were driving in the car and I was making stupid conversation just for the sake of talking... I forgot that Ben even had a favorite plate that had Benjamin Bunny on it when he was little. Way to cute. It might not sound funny to you guys in a little conversation formatt but it was hilarious in the car.
Other tid bit: My dad called me Amber cakes when I was little... I still get offended if someone calls me sweet cakes and it isn't my dad. Isn't that silly?
8 comments:
if anyone calls me Kris besides my mom I get angry :)
My mom still calls me Snickets and Snickelfritz.
I hate getting called Jos, as if Josie is such an incredibly hard name to pronounce. I always got called Mouse. Now Adele does by my parents. It's strange having your kid get called by the same name you did when growie up. For us she will be known as "sweetie pie" and "pumpkin." Poor thing.
Or I'd have people call me Josephina. Like all my aunts. I could have killed them.
growing, not growie, tired...very very tired...need coffee
When I lived in Tioga I had a friend names Heather who my parents called George and so her parents called me Fred. Now if anyone has had a wierder nickname let me know.
littlebabybuttermonkey, there was some other thing to it to but I can't remember, lol thanks to my former boyfriend Troy
YOU TWO ARE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment