I had forgotten to post about it but the same day that Ben went and put the Federal law on the neighbors mailbox she came up and screamed at ben for a good 10 min. Then the next day went to the office and complained that we have some vendetta against her because of that time she complained about the poo. Which is not true even in the slightest little bit, I thought yes, she was a bitch about it but I was over it in a matter of seconds. I knew that she would say that we just had if out for her when we complained about the noise. Damn, I hate being right.''
And now since the office has changed their mind about the dogs, we are supposed to get a form filled out now, because our notes not good enough. Which I don't think they should be able to change their minds in the middle of a lease. It just seems petty to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment