Tonight after work Ben and I went and walked the river we parked downtown and walked over the dike and hoped a wall to go over to the east side were we wondered around Cabelas which I'm not into but Ben is so it racks me up bonus points in the future wife department. lol The river was really cool to look at and half of the city had to of been out there I swear.
Manvel, one of the little cities about 10 min away from G.F was even asking for volunteer sandbaggers because the waters are smacking them so hard this year.
Ben went and talked to a bank about house loans, Bremer really only came up with a loan that we'll need 5,600 dollars for the closing costs ect ect which isn't to bad, but there are mortgages that you don't have to have that much money down and we haven't had the best luck with Bremer thus far for checking accounts so we are most definetly going to check into other banks as well, because the more we talk to banks the better idea we get of what its going to take to get out of the slum apartment building.
On another note, I have a doctors appt on fri, to check out my wierdness that is my stomach, back, ears ect ect. I hope it is all one problem so hopefully they can fix it. I am already nervous and don't want to go and have have 4 more nerve racking days to go. Pray for me that I don't get so nervous I cancel. And that there are no terminal freaky dieseases that have never been discoverd, lol. I tend to try and back out of situations where I don't know what to expect and the doctor is always something you don't know what to expect.
No comments:
Post a Comment