Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Lovely evening in the park

Because the weather was so beautiful today Ben, Tilly, Ren and I went for a nice walk in the park. Tilly loved being outside and insisted on walked right behind Ren so that her nose was almost in Ren's butt the whole time. We also meet a couple with a dog that looks exactly like Tilly and they ended up living right across the courtyard from us in the apartment building.

I also got to visit with Kevin and April for a little bit while I dropped off her avon order and that was really nice, we talked about the wedding, work ect ect.

1 comment:

April said...

I thought I already commented.. but here ya go I guess. I'm glad you came over, I was way bored. I love my avon, and have another small order for you. I'm going to bring Kim my book tomorrow, and I'll try to get you our orders by like monday.