Well, while Ben and I may not be the perfect couple our pastor says he feels good about marrying us. The results of our compatibility tests came back and we got in the highest percentile group that we could! So in other words our relationship just got an A+, in fact we did so good we are done with counceling we don't have to go back for our last session because we have talked about all of the really big important issues we need to resolve before we're married. So I can definetly thank all of our fights, happy times, sad ones ect ect for the fact that we have a good foundation for a happy marrige.
10 comments:
Woo hoo for an A+ relationship! I'm sure you know that there isn't a "perfect couple" ever, but I think you and Ben are great together.
By the way, how's all the wedding planning going? Do you have everything picked out and planned yet? I'm so excited for you guys!
Awesome... That test is the funnest part of all that counceling. i'm glad you two are officially compatible :)
I actually thought that test was the best part of marriage counseling. Much better than the parents with 18 children trying to teach us natural birth control.
That is seriously like Las Vegas trying to tell people that they are a "family oriented" destination.
If by family you mean "party" and by oriented you mean "with hookers" then yes it is very family oriented.
I'm happy for the two of you. You really are a great couple and I wish you both the best.
The Comment I left didn't show up gess my psp can't post them.
okay, about that time.... POST! Even if its like "I ate a bagel for breakfast and it was tastey".
A QUOTE FROM THE HUSBAND "Amber has fallen off the face of the Earth"
i agree...you need to post woman!
I 1, 2, yeah, I 3rd that.
ummmm...are you still alive? i'm pretty sure i would know if you had died, so you should just post to make us all believe you haven't given up on blogging.
Post a Comment