Sorry about the serious lack of posting but I've been busy with my new work out regimin and diet and I've lost 5 lbs! Yay!
Ben and I are meeting with the bank on wednesday to talk about home loans and what we can afford. We don't have a lot of credit card debt but... it may be a bit of an issue for what we will be able to afford for monthy payment ect ect espeacially with the wedding coming up but we will definetly see.
April and Kevin were over to the apartment for a bit last night and we made yummy yummy ooey, gooey popcorn that is the best! And then they left because April had to work super early in the morning and Krist and Alicia called so we ended up going out for apps with them too. So Friday night was super fun and the crazy thing was we thought we were going to end up staying home alone all night.
We are meeting with the preist at the Catholic church tom. to talk to them about having our marriage be recongnized by the church since ben is catholic and we are getting married in my chruch. I'm kinda nervous but at the same time we are going over the same marriage test that we took for my church so they can't possibly tell us that we shouldn't get married.
No comments:
Post a Comment