Sunday, April 30, 2006
Virgin Priests
Well, today we had our meeting with the catholic priest at Ben's church and it went rather well, it wasn't near as bad as I thought it would be. The only really akward part in the conversation was the fact that I got to hear how this tall dark and handsome priest was a virgin and how strange he would feel if he got to be naked with a person and that Ben and I will get to be naked together. Yikes but that was the only weird part and it only lasted for a bit so otherwise it was a very enjoyable conversation. He also said at the end that since the pastor at my church got to marry us that he got to baptize our first born child. I said we will think about it. Because we will. When we do start to have children that will be a very hard desision but for right now we agreed to respect each others faiths.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's going to be a tough decision to make. It's good that you guys are going to talk about it before it comes to that time.
yup. its good you guys talked about it now, better than later.
Naked priests... hm.... no thank you. Thats a wierd way of brining up sex in a relationship... but whatever hits your point home I guess. He is tall dark and hansome too... all the good ones are taken... by God....
Post a Comment