Well Ben and I put in a bid for our first home today. A real house, no one will be living above or below us or sharing wall side to side with dumb ass after dumb ass. Oh my goodness for nerve racking, nail chewing, gum snaping, fitgity crazy stuff.
Good luck, I hope they don't make you sit on pins and needles too long, and call you early tomorrow!! I'm sure you'll get it! You HAVE TO!! You'll only be 4 blocks from us!!
I hope you guys get the house. Next thing you know Doug and I will be buying house right between you guys and Kevin and April. Ha! I'm silly...good luck to you guys!!!
Hey Amber, I'm not sure if you will be interested or not but I am going to be having a party at my house next Saturday and would love it if you could come. Just let me know and then you can see where I am living now if you want.
Alright, I've waited long enough for you to post. Time for me to harass you. POST! You know you have things to talk about...house...wedding...me ;)...anything!
4 comments:
Good luck, I hope they don't make you sit on pins and needles too long, and call you early tomorrow!! I'm sure you'll get it! You HAVE TO!! You'll only be 4 blocks from us!!
I hope you guys get the house. Next thing you know Doug and I will be buying house right between you guys and Kevin and April. Ha! I'm silly...good luck to you guys!!!
Hey Amber, I'm not sure if you will be interested or not but I am going to be having a party at my house next Saturday and would love it if you could come. Just let me know and then you can see where I am living now if you want.
Alright, I've waited long enough for you to post. Time for me to harass you. POST! You know you have things to talk about...house...wedding...me ;)...anything!
Post a Comment