So Last night I had a dream that Ben had had me kidnapped and I was so mad at him that when he tried to cuddle with me (in real life) that I pushed him away and went back to sleep. And in the morning as we are talking I tell him about my dream and he says that he was trying to cuddle with me because he had a dream that I was kidnapped!
3 comments:
that's kinda creepy, did you guys watch a scary movie, a show that involved kidnapping, or had some type of argument or power struggle in your relationship (yeah I'm pulling at straws here and thinking back to the interpreting dreams book thing) cuz if you didn't which I'm guessing then that's just weird that you had the same scary dream. Maybe you talked in your sleep or Ben and that made the other person dream that cuz they heard it subconsiously. Yeah, I'm a dork.
Your Are crazy You know that. I got my new email address today call to find out what it is. By the way Bens a dork!!!
creepy... but very cool story!
Post a Comment