Ben and I have been so busy lately. Wednesday we spoke with a loan officer at Gate City to talk about getting preapproved for a home loan. That went really well we found out that the only mark against us was an $80 dollar bill to maurices that was paid and I don't remember all of the circumstances but I remember something along the lines of take your card and shove it. And I completely will tell anyone and everyone to stay away from store credit cards like American Eagle and Maurices because Ben and I have had nothing but trouble with them and we always pay our bills on time. Anyway the Maurices thing wasn't a huge deal it was just a past due and not a collection thing so all is good. We both have very good credit scores aside from the fact that I barely have anything on my credit report.
Thursday we ordered our cake with Hugo's and you can look forward to a gorgeous, tastefull cake with such flavors as Chocolate Cherry wirl, Marble, Chocolate (of course) and white. We would have done a carrot cake thing but we already have tons and tons of cake ordered so hopefully someone will make me carrot cake for my bridal shower lol or something.
Friday I just decieded to call this Jack person from Crary Realty because he came extremelly highly recommended from people at work and he turned out to be one of the most fasinating people I have ever met he was an immigrant from India and he came to the country with nothing and is now a millionare and we road around in his merceedes. He got us very interested in investing in property and hooked us up with a bunch of people that can help us along the way. He also explained the benifets of using morgage companys as appossed to banks and we are speaking with a guy at a morage company about getting approved through them also. The really crazy thing to learn in all of this is that you can be put into a house for as low as $500 dollars for down payments and closing costs you just have to know who to apply to. We also learned about equity loans and how to invest them into more property so eventually you end up with assests to use to make you more money.
The other best part is we found a house that we really like. Its small, but has a lot of possibilities, a 2 car garage, a huge lot, hard wood and parket flooring throughout, and a big basement thats not entirely finished yet and the realator himself will pay for the apraisel if anything pops up that he did not notice and explain to us. He also doen't do his job for money anymore because he has many properties around the area, including apartment buildings now. I'm sorry I go on and on about this guy but you really don't know how fantasitic he is until you meet him. He is also the top seller for the entire state of North Dakota
1 comment:
WOW, you have been busy! It sounds like you have a REALLY good realitor! I like ours too, but your guys just sounds amazing, I wish we were told about all that stuff that you were.
I know someone who makes an EXCELLENT carrot cake :)
Post a Comment