After work I had a picnic at one of the doctors houses, it was fun, of course I had to leave early to go to the dentist...... well..... I'm in pain. Half of my face is numb but the teeth inside my mouth hurt this really sucks.
And all I want to do is lay on the couch and pass out.
3 comments:
Where have you been? Give me a call soon. I really want to talk to you.
sucks about the pain. i hope your mouth isn't hurting anymore. you should sue! j/k
i hope you have fun at your bridal shower this weekend. i know april let you know that i wouldn't be coming. don't take it personally because i'm just not into those things.:) i do hope everything goes smoothly for you.
how's the new house? did you guys sleep there yet? sorry i wasn't able to help move, but i figured isabella and i would be more in the way than anything. doug said the burgers were really good. :)
Post a Comment