Real quick post:
Thank you to Doug, April, Kevin, Blake, Mandy, Craig, Dixie and Jake for helping us carry boxes in 500 degree weather, with their help we got to sleep in the house on the first night and absolutely all of our stuff is at the house
I am actually blogging from the bathroom of the apt. with the laptop while stealing someones unsecured internet.
Almost all of the unpacking is done, we still have lots more to do of course and I'm dying to put paint on the wall but all in good time i guess
ohhhh. and my birthday was fun
And thank you to April for the pretty flowers that was so sweet and unexpected.
3 comments:
Wow, you actually got a signal? Too bad it's in the bathroom, but free internet is free internet.
you're a criminal.
your welcome for the flowers, I'm glad you liked them :)
You're house is super cute, you're more unpacked than we are, and you've been in yours not even a week!
The memorial service for Jeremiah is going to be on the 12th at 2:00.
Post a Comment