Ren had a little visit to the vet today because last night he had some blood in his urine. They collected a urine sample which was interesting, they just waited until the started to pee and then stuck a bowl underneath him. The tech was to slow though and Ren ended up kicking the bowl and she got pee all the way up her arm.
The Vet himself was really nice, he did a px exam and Ren really had a hard time with the prosate exam, he cried pretty loudy through that. He did manage to poop on the vet. The Doctor lifted up his tail and stuck the thermometer in his tush and ren got so worked up he pooped right in the vets hand. LOL that was a little embarassing for him I'm sure but it all worked out ok.
Turns out he doesn't have a bladder infection at all, he probably just bruised the wall of his bladder and thats were the blood came from and those injurys heal up really quickly so by the time we got him in there today there was no blood in the urine. But Ren does need to have a tooth cut out, I guess he never lost one of his baby teeth so when his adult tooth came in it pushed the baby one out of the way and now the baby tooth is ulcerated and trying to push its way out of Ren' gums.
The thing that does make me mad about the tooth is the fact that Ren had been to the vet since we've gotten him and no one has said anything about it. The poor little guy has been in pain and no one has said anything. And if I had looked at it I would have just thought it looked like something in his mouth like some tp or something. Sigh..... I thought we had a good vet before but maybe..... Rens better off at the animal hospital here
2 comments:
I'm glad that they found the tooth, and that they can fix it. I wonder how many times in a day a vet or his assistant gets peed and pooped on? Prolly lots.
how was your bridal shower?
Post a Comment