Saturday, August 12, 2006

The most wonderful unproductive day

Today has been so nice. I've been watching a made for Tv movie about Audrey Hepurn who is by far my favorite actress and its very sad to know some of the things that she went through in her life. As a little girl, going through WWII she actually dilevered messages to the resistance leaders and witness german soldier kill men. There is so much more, its actually a really good movie.

Other than that, I talked to my grandma, wrote out some thank yous and cooked lunch for Ben and I. Pita bread pizza with Chicken and pinapple yummy yummy yum.

And by the way everyone should watch Breakfast at Tiffanys because its a lot more than just a romantic comedy. After all it was based on a book by capote.

Anyway, Ben is on his way home from work now so I guess I'll stop writing as I really don't have much to say anyway :)

No comments: