Sunday, August 06, 2006

Home Sweet Messy Home

Well Ben and I are back home after our extremelly long drive to get here and we are very happy to be back. Our living room looks like a dept store exploded which isn't a bad thing but now its just where to put it all...

Tonight we went over to Doug and Karissa's for a little get together and a good time was had by all as usual so thanks guys! Never a dull moment. :)

2 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

I'm glad you guys had fun, and I was really happy to see you both.

I think I drank a little too much. Big surprise.:)

Hopefully I didn't annoy you too much and we all need to hang out again soon when I'm sober. ;)

I'm glad we were able to talk about things, and I hope you guys know that we are all here for you no matter what you need.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys had fun on your honeymoon! Nate and I will have to come to GF sometime to see the pics or the video. I'll talk to you soon. Love ya!!

P.S. There I commented. I told you I read your blog.