Sunday, October 15, 2006

20 to 80 in less than 30 seconds

So I went and got my hair cut yesterday and while the girl is blowdrying my hair a bit she stops.

"I don't want you to freak out or anything but you have a grey hair"

My heart is thumping hard enough in my chest for it to break out of my body I'm thinking No, no no i'm not one of those unfortunate people that is going to go grey at way to young of an age. damn damn damn damn

"do you want me to pull it out?'

"yes get it out get it out get it out!" (so maybe thats exagerated a little bit)

So she pulls the enemy hair out of my head and hands it to me. I stare at it, I feel it and I feel like I'm going to cry. Hopefully its a fluke grey hair and I'm actually not going to be old and disheveled by 25 sigh.........

3 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

Hey, at least Kevin won't feel so alone now!

April said...

hahahahahaha....

ss69camaro said...

Better grey than thinning...et tu Doug?