Sunday, October 22, 2006

Weekend away

This weekend we went to Fargo to stay with Ben's aunt and uncle so that Ben and his dad could go hunting for pheasants (and they got a few). Ben's mom the queen of pampered chef had a few parties and I pretty much bummed around, slept and went window shopping. I did get some ideas for christmas though. Never a bad idea to be a little bit ahead of the game.

Then tonight, we went to applebees to celebrate our friend sally turning the big 2-2. She was adorable as always and I got to meet a few other pretty neat people. It was nice, we left early though because home was calling. When you haven't been in your own home in what feels like forever its like you almost long to be there. Anyway, Ren and tilly are dying to play fetch so thats all for now.

No comments: