Monday, October 30, 2006

Lonely Sick Girl

Well, my husband left for fargo tonight so that he can hop on his flight for chicago super early in the morning. I miss him a lot. In fact faced with the thought that I don't get to see him again until friday is....... needless to say very very sad.

I got sick last night, and I'm still sick, stomach, body aching, vommiting sick and several other icky things that I won't mention. But I absolutely cannot miss work tommorrow so, I've downed darn near a bottle of pepto and sat on my butt all day.

The most productive thing I've done all day (besides trying to get ben not to leave) is carving a pumpkin which wasn't near as fun as I remembered it being. But it was interesting none the less, because my puppies decided they like pumpkins a lot. Ren took off with the top of the pumpkin and tilly kept trying to steal the seeds. The babies definetly keep mommy entertained.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The puppies sound like quite a handful, however very funny. That sucks that you are sick. I hope you feel better soon!! I will be in GF more soon, I'll give you a call. Call me if you are ever in Fargo. Love you!!

BoneDaddy said...

Hey, I've been sick too! Not like that, though. We still have to try to carve our pumpkin tomorrow, hopefully we'll get pictures of it posted.