Well, Halloween was kinda not so fun. I was super excited for trick or treaters but most of the ones I got were older boys that were not even in costumes. Give me a mask, some face paint...something and I'd be happy. Sigh......
I did make it to work today, however i made it less than an hour before I felt so sick I didn't even know if I would be able to drive myself home. I got some recomendations for stomach med stuff from my mom, so hopefully something will help. However I am maintaining the fact that 7up has some sort of magical stomach feel better meds in it. :)
1 comment:
Chicken soup. It works, but if you're gonna use the lipton stuff, be sure to mak it on the stove, because the microwave just maks the noodles gross and if you don't cook it long enough, the chicken...well, just cook it on the stove.
Post a Comment