Well, I'm thinking I'm going to be ambitious today. But then how ambitious can I really be if I'm sitting down and writing on my blog? Hmmmmm
Anyway, Ben came home last night from Chicago and he seemed to have had a pretty good time. He brought me home a book he thought I would like "The City of Falling Angels" by John Berendt it should be interesting and nightmare inducing for me considering I'm a chicken. I'll even give you a line off of the back of the book "The City of falling angels reveals he city of Venice in all its magic, mystery and decadence." So it sounds decent I'm looking forward to reading it.
Also does anyone know how to get spray paint off of fake wood?
And I start at macy's on tuesday. So we will see how that cookie crumbles I'm really worried about it. In fact I really need to enjoy this weekend because I have this fear that its going to be the last weekend that I'm able to sit on my duff and piddle around my house for the next few months.
No comments:
Post a Comment