Since I keep getting all of these christmas letters in the mail. I'll write mine here.
2006 was a very busy year for our little family. To start the new year we moved from our first apartment into a 2 bedroom that had a lot more room. While we were there we recieved our second little bundle of joy when Tilly (molly money JS) arrived from my Aunt and Uncle who were unable to keep her due to Dawsons love of football and the unexpected arrival of their second child Bryson.
After a short stay in D.L selling cell phones for alltell wireless I returned to G.F and began working for the Family Medicine Residency where I am in patient scheduling and reception.
In June of 2006 Ben and I got sick of apartment life and decided to buy our own house. After a very short time we found a cozy little 2 bedroom with an unfinished basement which we are going to start remodeling here in the beginning of 2007.
The year was of course busy as can be with wedding planning and arrangements and the decisions never seemed to end. But finally on July 29, 2006 Ben and I said "I do" at St. Olaf Lutheran Church in a lovely and eventful ceremony. With an evening of partying it up with our friends and family.
Our honey moon featured a trip to the Black Hills in South Dakota where we went for a week with stops in Bismarck ND, Medora ND, and various other towns scattered throughout the hills. We went to the Medora Musical, Mount Rushmore, rode the motorcycle down Needles Highway and drove through Theodore Roosevelt National park just to name a few things.
The last few months have been spent getting ready for christmas and making plans for our upcoming home renovations which Ben has been cordinating with the help of some of his knowledgeable Lowes friends as he continues to work for the store since its opening a couple of years ago.
However at the very end of October this year I began working for Macy's department store part time and am enjoying it very much. With the clinic and Macy's I am definitely kept running.
Have a Happy New Year as I can't think of anything else that happened to Ben and I in 2006 we certainly hope everyone else had a great year as well, and we hope you can all stop and see our house when it is finshed with the renovations.
Love,
Amber
3 comments:
Merry Christmas Amber!
Sorry we didn't have time to say it beforehand, but Merry [railroad-crossing symbol]-Mas!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Post a Comment