Well aparently along with my little choice of career and employment, one of the perks is the fact that I get to be sick, apparently all the time. Because I'm sure working at the clinic I get to have every sick moron in the city breathing in my face in turn giving me their germs so that I get to feel miserable for a minimum of a week.
So everytime my nose drips or sneezes, everytime I talk and my voice comes out raspy and horase I curse the fact that I work as a receptionist at a stupid clinic so I'm stuck with this stupid cold.
2 comments:
Hey, look on the bright side. In a little while, you'll probably have super-immunity.
I hope you feel better soon! When Aiden home you'll have to feel well enough (and not be contagious) so you can see him!
Post a Comment