Ben and I went in for an ultra sound last Wednesday and the baby was very active. Doing flips, punching and a few kicks so our baby is either a boxer, a cheerleader or both. So the baby front is going just fine. Fairly uneventful from day to day except for mommy getting a little crazy about showing when I'm only 13 weeks in.
In other household news the house is running away with my patience and our budget. Of course this is in fact remodeling and our budget is not actually doing to badly, I just know I see "little" things from Lowes coming onto the property everyday and the logo of the store is starting to make me cringe. However on a positive note Ken (one of Ben's coworkers from Lowes) is coming over tom. to help lay some flooring and cabinets will be starting to be put in on thursday if all goes well. I have one thing to say about my beloved HGTV and that is this "don't make it look so flippn easy! Show people screaming at each other in the street with their teeth knocked out because that is a lot closer to reality."
I had forgotten to recount the events of Jadyns weekend with us, which is sad considering we had so much fun. On Friday when she got here I surprised her with tickets to a play of "Beauty and the Beast" put on by the children theatre here in G.F. for a girls only night out. After the theatre Jadyn and I went to Paradiso the restaurant of her choice (due to decoration of the building) where we enjoyed chocoate milk and Sopapia.
Then on Saturday I drove Jadyn back to DL for a friend from schools Birthday party, where she got to go on a pony ride, sledding, and proceeded to get stuck in a hay bale where her friends mom had to unwedge her. On the way to the party however, I realized Jadyn had neglected to put on socks when she got dressed so we had an emergency "sock stop" before the party. Then the non mom I am forgot to give Jadyn her snow pants from the car. But thank goodness the girls mom had an extra pair.
After our long drive back to GF we met Ben and went bowling at Red Ray lanes. We discovered Jadyns love of rock music when she was bouncing as she walked the the Limp Bizkit's "Nookie" playing over the loud speakers, I don't know if I've laughed that hard in a long time.
On Sunday, Jadyns last day with us we did some of the upstairs painting and she was very well behaved as she painted large murals on the walls before Ben had to paint over them, I have pictures that I'll post tom.
3 comments:
I think you're baby is a ninja. If he/she comes out with a mask and sword, be on your guard. Ninjas are tricky clever.
you need to prof read one sentence doesn't make sense. I am sure you meant soon.
ummm..."grammer check" should prOOf read their own stuff...correct punctuation would also be nice when commenting on someone's grammatical errors...
Post a Comment