Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ode to Maternity clothes

Yeah, pretty sure they suck. I decided I had to go buy maternity pants because I cannot wear a couple pairs of my pants without feeling that the button is going to push its way through my stomach until it pops out my back. So in the view of comfort, sigh, I had to go look. I got a black pair and a tan pair at old navy, the only thing is that those pants were the only thing there remotely acceptable for wearing to my job. While some of the other stuff was cute, it was for running around during the summer and not for a professional atmosphere.

American Idol was great tonight, I voted for Gina and Phil because they are my favorite. I bought Peanut butter oreos at the store which were delicious and horribly bad for me. But I can allow a few peices of indulgence.

6 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

Chances are your body's going to be telling you to eat a lot of things you think are bad for you. I say take full advantage of it.

April said...

I'm sure there is a study SOMEWHERE that encourages pregnant women to give in to some of the cravings... like it be better to eat 4 or 6 oreos and feel satisfied than try to eat heathy and eat a billion grapes, a bowl of cereal, AND then end up eating the oreos anyway because the craving gets so bad you'd KILL for a FREAKIN' OREO!!! get what I mean?

April said...

Oh, and I am PISSED that Sanjaya is STILL THERE!!

April said...

btw, I have some shirts that I didn't get to wear very long that might fit you in your later months. (since you are smaller than me) so they aren't that used, and they are work tops...

Reese Family Values said...

I ate watermellon and peanut butter and honey sandwiches just about every day of my pregnancy with Katelyn. Eat what you want. No one in their right mind would hold it against you. I gained about 45 pounds during both of my pregnancies and the girls and I are far from obese so don't worry about your weight. Mostly your body will make you gain what it needs. 25 to 35 pounds is at least how much you should gain. Many doctors are now arguing that those numbers are too low in most cases. Just take care of yourself and you will be fine.

April said...

are you going to post new pics of the house now that it is all painted?