Last night, Ben and I went over to Kevin and Aprils and I made spaghetti which was delicious even though it was very much out of a jar. I'm begging anyone, let me cook in your house, I can simply go no longer eating tv dinners and take out, sigh........ I can not wait to have a kitchen again. Remodeling is not the most fun thing to do. I don't recommend it even to the the strong willed. The only thing that I can say is it sure as hell can strengthn your marriage.
Tonight, Kevin, Ben, Brock (Blakes brother), and Blake went to Texas Roadhouse for his birthday. It was fun with good food but our server was a little on the annoying side because she wouldn't leave us alone. But hey, she was fairly new so I defended her, until she told me that she used to be a server at another restaruant and then I was kind of annoyed since she said she worked there for multiple years and it was the conversation and actions that were bothering us, not the knowledge of the resteraunt. Espeacially at the end when a man I thought smelled pretty potently of booze sidled up the the table because they were friends. Then to here he is one of the policeman of our fine city. Hmmmmm
1 comment:
p.s I have no idea how I got it to highlight almost the whole post. But apparently blogger spell check is entirely to complicated for me.
Post a Comment