Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Walking in the rain

I think that Ren is depressed so I tried to take both the dogs for a walk tonight to raise his spirits. So off we go after work, clothing changes and leaches found then we are walking down the street.

A little while down the street it starts to sprinkle just a tiny bit. Tilly promptly sets her butt on the sidewalk determined not to move a tiny inch, fortunately I out weigh tilly by at least a two hundred pounds so I drag her along and eventually she decides that she will run along after Ren. But as the drops continue to fall Tilly tries to dodge in underneath anything she thinks will shelter her from the rain, including parked cars, my feet and any random piece of junk lying in yards along the way.

This got really old after awhile so needless to say the walk was called on account of rain and we turned to go home way sooner than we would have other wise. However on the bright and less annoying side, Ren is much happier now.

4 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

That's funy, one of your dogs is seaonally depressed and another is ombrophobic.

April said...

Poor tilly... what she doesn't know is that, with the kind of fur she has, the rain would probably just bead up and fall right off and she would be almost completely dry!

BoneDaddy said...

April, no! Very un-pc. Don't be so specist!

April said...

****staring at doug with 'that was lame' glare***