We went to our ultra sound on friday morning and found out that our little bundle of joy being brought from the stork will be wrapped in a pink blanket instead of a blue one. We are both seem to be getting more and more excited for this event to come. However, the little bit of bad news is that according to the ultrasound I'm not as far along as oringinally anticipated, so then the new due date according to that would be oct. 12, where the old one was september 28. However the doctor did say that earlier ultrasounds are better at predicting the how far along the mother is because that once past a certain state we start becoming individual people rather than developing at the same sizes because some people are just bigger than others. Sigh..... so we will really just have to be on our toes for babies arrival starting the middle of september and it could last until mid october yikes!
P.S feel free to post name ideas!
3 comments:
I'm WAY excited it's a girl. Although, Isabella will now have some competition for Aiden.;)
A name I really like is Olivia.
I've got some "A" names for you to consider:
Andromida
Anthrax
Antler
Anananananananananananaaaaaa!
Those are free and you can pick any/all that you like.
I don't know you but congratulations!
Post a Comment