I love that the baby kicks and kicks and kicks some more. My doctor was amazed I'm feeling her moving so much but I guess I'm just lucky :).
However I went for my regular ob appt yesterday and it was basically "how are you feeling?" Then I said great and that was that. However, last night I started having an aching pain in my abdomine and it continued all day and my nurse said that I should be seen. So I had to see my doctor again today. She figured it was round ligament pain which varies from woman to woman but she said she has put woman on pain medication for it before. But me being me I was totally not into that idea so we are going to test and see how it goes. A heating pad and some tylenol and a belly belt (when I can find one) is the right method for me to try first. I really love my doctor though. I haven't really had any problems yet but I feel totally comfortable talking to her and she listens and asks questions. And she put my mind at ease when I thought I was a dumb butt for going to the doctor 2 days in a row and said that "no, these are the kind of things I need to know about" so that made me feel good.
On another note, I found a dress for aidens baptism this weekend that is not really my style but blake, a sales lady and a target customer all told me I look nice in it so I bought it and it will work. It really is probably the best of the best for maternity dresses I am going to get so I might as well run with it. But super excited about Devils Lake weekend, tom night we are going to Jaydns dance recital and then we get to go to Aidens big day on Sunday! Hooray!
2 comments:
Who is your doctor?
Dr philpot
Post a Comment