Tuesday, June 26, 2007

House pics


Here is a picture of our finished window and the best picture I could get of the pendant light over the kitchen sink and the over the cabinet lighting. Try to ignore the brown couch that will eventually be gone. Also we still have crown moulding to put on the top of the cabinets so that will hide the plug in and cords that you can see.

6 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

Wow, everything's really coming together over there! I like the darker reds, they work well with the neutrals.

Karissa (mommy) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

BoneDaddy said...

What? Happy Birthday from me too!

Janelle said...

I check your blog from time to time and have been watching the remodeling progress. I must say that I totally LOVE your new kitchen!!

April said...

it looks BEAUTIFUL!

Kim said...

hi - your house is very nice. You should have taken your little girl to the Martina concert, there were a lot of children there and it was nothing like the Nickelback concert as far as crowds and chaos. We enjoyed both :)