Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July! And late Birthday to me!

Last Wednesday the 27th was my big 21st birthday. Ben and I went to paradiso with April and Kevin and it was yummy I even had a virgin kiwi banana margarita.

Then on Saturday we had some people over for a little cook out, my mom, jadyn, Aunt Teri, Uncle Craig, my cousins Stacey and Josh, Uncle David, Aunt Laura, Zachary (who slept in a chair for most of it mind you), April, Kevin, Doug, Karissa, Isabella, Aiden and of course Ben and I. Lost of people for our teany house. We played Bocce ball, ate food and visited lots of fun.

Then tonight for 4th of July festivites we went over to Chris and Robyn's house where there was a whole ton of new people to meet and some old friends (ahem Krist and Dan) that we never get to see anymore. They live a few blocks from down town so we walked the few blocks with chairs in tow to the greenway to view the fire works. The wind picked up really fast for awhile it was like "oh crap" its really going to storm but it waited to rain until we were back to the house and even then it really didn't do that much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry I fell asleep.

BoneDaddy said...

We'll have to do a "redo" of your 21st after the baby is born.