Friday, July 06, 2007

Tackling the bathroom

I decided to tackle a cheap makeover of the bathroom this weekend, so I'm painting the vanity and the walls with colors that we have left over or didn't use. I'm also putting up new towel bars so hopefully it will at least freshen up the place a little bit. But right now I'm waiting for the paint on the vanity to dry and the plaster of paris I filled some of the wholes in the plaster with to dry. So I can retouch those. Sigh.... the waiting game just when you get a bug up your behind to get something done... However, tom. after the plaster is set its the walls and the ceilings. Not my idea of the perfect saturday, but from what I've heard its going to be entirely to hot for the pregnant whale to do yard work tom anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen you guys for a while so you must send me pictures of how my niece is growing!

Mandy

Anonymous said...

man, your ambitious! when i was 6 months pregs (maybe 7, however far along you are) i had no energy or will to do anything like that! my bathroom would look like crap!

leshawndi