Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The babys room is going to be done!

We had a guy last night come and apraise to get the mudding and taping done and he was really nice and what we thought was pretty reasonable but he couldn't come and do it for a couple of weeks. Then a different guy came tonight to apraise he was 20 dollars cheaper and he could start........Tommorrow! (He is just trying to get his buissness of the ground) Hooray! My house is then one step closer to being finished. After the tape, mudd and texture we move onto flooring, doors, trim... sigh its like a dream lol.

Plus, this weekend the bathroom whole filling and paining excursion went fairly well but it is way to small of a space to get many pics done but I'll see what I can do later. I can tell you that my muscels have not been that sore in a very very long time on monday morning I was having a hard time coxing my butt out of my office chair.

We also got a changing table 2nd hand for 15 bucks! Now all we have left for major furniture is a dresser.

Anyway, thats it for now will let you know more in a few days (hopefully). ;)

No comments: