So I had a root canal done this morning and I'm actually in pain, my last one didn't really bother me that much so lets hope the pain stops after a couple of days.
The babies room is completely taped, textured and mudded. Ben has the day off tom so he is going to put the primer on the walls tom morning and we should be able to paint by tom evening if all goes as planned. The babies room is going to be painted a pale pink color which I absoluetly love! We'll have to paint it before trying to sell the house but oh well we have no idea when we'll ever move and it won't be for a very long while. It will most likely not until the baby can tell us that she wants to change the paint herself :)
1 comment:
Who knows? Mayb th next people to buy your hous could be first-time parents expcting a girl too?
Post a Comment