Sunday, July 22, 2007

The start of the week of Jadyn




On Friday we went to my Uncle Darwins in fargo for his "mystery party" when we got to his apartment there was a note saying that the party had been moved to a new address. Then, when we got to that address which was a garage, there was another note saying to go to the next place and so on. Finally after how many stops we were given an address which ended up being a house, his new house. So that was lots of fun. We got to see his and Kathys new house and we had a barbeque in his new back yard. The house was huge, was built in the early 1900s, and had a lot of orignial wood work. They are going to have a long road in front of them for remodeling I'm sure. But it is very cute.


We brought Jadyn back with us from Fargo. She is staying with us for a week or so while my mom and the rest of my family are off backpacking.


I'm sure it will be quite interesting. We have a few things to do figured out but we'll need to figure out a lot more.


On tuesday, Ben and I are going to nickelback, staind and puddle of mudd which will be a lot of fun and I'm really excited. We gave up tickets to martina mcbride for tonight that I had gotten free from work, ben couldn't get off early enough, we needed a sitter for jadyn and I just didn't feel like trying to find a 6 year old in a crowd of people, probably not a good idea.


Today we baked a cake, here are a couple of pictures.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still.. there is no pictures of the momma to be! Haven't seen you two for a while.

Auntie to be!