Saturday, July 28, 2007

Saturday

Today Ben, Jadyn and I went out and about shopping, and bumming around town.

We started at the farmers market where we didn't buy anything but there were a few cute little boths, I'll definetly stop back again sometime. This one guy was selling cabbage bigger than anything I've ever seen before, along with onions that could easily have been as big as Jadyns head.

Then, since we were downtown and we were parked right near it, we had to stop into Widmans for a few little treats....... sigh.... they never disappoint. We got peanutbutter chippers, chocolate covered carmels, and coconut bonbons. We passed on the mint melt aways that we normally get. We're trying to try some different ones every time we go but they have so of the best chocolate I've ever tasted.

After we dropped the chocolate off at the house, drove to the mall, were we spent 20 min in the parking lot with Jadyn having a fit about.... I don't even remember.

Crazy days were this weekend so a lot of the stores had stuff out in the hallways of the mall. We didn't buy anything except a small tool at sears. The pet store had these adorable mixed puppies, but we need another dog like a hole in the head litterally two is quite enough. So we treat stops into the pet shop like going to the zoo almost. Visiting only. While picking up the occasional treat for the babies at home.

Then we stoped at old navy which was uneventful.

Then we went to furniture row (which opened today). They did not seem much cheaper than Slumberland or any of the others alreay in town and wasn't set up as nice, its just a different type of store. Some people might like it more. But we left after someone was getting a little to brave about hiding in different places so enough was enough.

We also stoped into L & M meats - were I had never been before and it was really nice it felt like a hometown grocery store. You mouth also starts watering the second you walk in the door.

Then on to April and Kevin's for a BBQ, where we got to see everyone, and we eat yummy food.

I've rambled enough thats today in a nutshell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a nutshell is short