Sunday, August 26, 2007

The thing I like about office max is.....

you can always find a chair when you need one.

Anyway, this weekend was fun but very very fast it doesn't seem like it should be monday tom.
For everyones FYI I am as of last Friday 33 weeks pregnant according to my new official due date of October 12th, however if you went by the old due date of September 28th then I would be 35 weeks pregnant and for all of the people that don't know how long human beings gestate it is only 40 weeks so that is a cause for celebration and mad panic all at the same time because I'm damn near there and weeks tick by so quickly now.

Bens mom and dad came and helped us with a couple of projects in the house this weekend so we now have a new back door and it looks really nice and lets in a lot of light.

Tilly was lost for almost 10 min on saturday which had Ben and I running all around the neighborhood trying to find her and then she miraculously reappeared and was like "what did I do?"

Then today we went to Lowes and Office max with Bens mom and dad and we got a storage cabinet for a little over 20 bucks because we happened to be walking by and it was on clearance for 60 dollars off. I love getting good deals on useful things. If I wasn't so ashamed of it I would post a picture of our overstuffed basement towers of crap. We are going to try and remedy that problem before the baby gets here.

2 comments:

April said...

so ah.... when you're done with this whole "I fell off the face of the planet" game... you should give us a call :)

No, I know you guys are super busy getting ready for the world's second cutest baby... so its okay. Hope all is well... call ya later

April said...

You should post pics of the bahy's room :)