Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Getting ready for baby

The last few weeks Ben and I have been super busy getting ready for baby, who could possibly think a tiny little person could have so many cloths, blankets and misc that needs to be washed, folded and put away. I still don't feel like we have everything done that we could but I guess we'll keep working on it, I guess that we'll never be completely ready.


We only have 4 and half more weeks unitl the Oct 12th due date. We are only 2 weeks away from the orignial due date and we have a doctors appt tom. so maybe we'll find something out. Our resident doctor is going to be on vacation Sept 17 through the 5th of Oct and he actually told me he thinks I'll go before he gets back.

Baby does not have a name and mommy and daddy are starting to get worried that by the time she gets here we won't like any of the names we've thought of. Some of the names we semi like are:

Ariana
Grace
Aubrey
Madison
Bailey
Emma
Chloe
Abigal
Anna
Anaka
Macy

Still taking ideas..... this is way to much pressure :)

3 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

My top 3 picks are:

1. Ariana
2. Chloe
3. Grace

Honestly, I like them all so I can see how it's hard to pick one. Maybe you could just pick one for a first name and the rest could be her middle names. ;) That way you could just call her whatever name you feel like that day & it wouldn't be weird. Or would it? Yeah, it probably would be weird.

Anonymous said...

Auntie's Top 3

1) Aubrianna (Aubrey) Mandy
2)Madison (Madi) Mandy
3) Bailey Mandy

oo oo oo 1 more Jules?

ha ha you really don't HAVE to have her middle name Mandy, but seriously I love Aubrianna.

April said...

Abrianna Mandy Sander...hmmm... I kinda like it :)

Out of your list I like Emma the best but I have a cousin named Emma. I also like Aubrey, but I also have a cousin named Aubrey...

My final vote is Grace... no, maybe not because there are a lot of little girls named Grace right now...

Okay for real, I like...Anaka. I've always liked that name, and you can call her Anna... pronounced like AUna...