Thursday, September 13, 2007

You package will arrive in.....

This morning we had a doctors appt and I am 1cm dialated, also baby is still in a head down position. Plus, the doctor said I am measuring 37 weeks and I'm only turning 36 tom. but it is plus or minus 2 weeks from what your uterus measures.

And we did this a long time ago but I was to lazy to post it but here are a few predictions of when the baby will be born, email or comment your predictions!

Daddy: October 2nd
Mommy: October 3rd
April: October 3rd at 10:45am
Karissa: September 30th at 8:17pm
Kevin: October 4th at 10:40am
Doug: October 13th at 12:00am

4 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

Umm, from th looks of it, I'm gonna lose.

Karissa (mommy) said...

I really think you (Amber) need to pick a time on Oct. 3rd. You can't tie with April cuz' that's not the rules. I think it's cheating if you pick the entire day. You don't want me to have to tell your baby that her mom is a cheater, do you?

Mrs S said...

Hey, I'm the one that has to push her out I get to cheat if I want too! :)

Karissa (mommy) said...

Ok, you got me there. ;)