Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Hi ho hi ho its off to work I go........

Yesterday was my first day back to work. Its exhasting. There is nothing like being baptised in fire, we have been so busy I've hardly had time to think about missing my daughter. I have to say I hate being away from her all day. I HATE it. I think shes just way to little to leave all day. I really wish I could have taken 12 weeks that really would have made me feel better I think because at least than I wouldn't feel like abandoning her when she needs me or something. Not that she won't need me at 12 weeks but maybe I would feel a little bit less like I needed to be around her every second of the day.

2 comments:

April said...

MORE BABY PICTURES!`

April said...

EXCUSE ME!! *tap* *tap* *tap* is this thing on?