Today was not just Bailey's first Halloween, but she also drank from a bottle for the first time and she did very well. Mommy didn't so much, shes growing up way to fast for me. :)
YAY for bottles! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of her and the other pumpkins... she's so awake and all like "yeah, what? so I'm a pumpkin" I think next year ben would make a wonderful pumpkin princess! Thanks for the pizza and a good shared first halloween, it was fun!
Super cute pictures! I wish we had got to see her & Aiden in person, but we just didn't have time. I can't wait until they can all go trick-or-treating together.
2 comments:
YAY for bottles! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of her and the other pumpkins... she's so awake and all like "yeah, what? so I'm a pumpkin"
I think next year ben would make a wonderful pumpkin princess! Thanks for the pizza and a good shared first halloween, it was fun!
Super cute pictures! I wish we had got to see her & Aiden in person, but we just didn't have time. I can't wait until they can all go trick-or-treating together.
Post a Comment