Friday, February 08, 2008

18 Weeks Old

Bailey is now 18 weeks old. We had her 4 month well baby visit at the doctors today. Everything went very well. She is now 14lbs 15oz, 23 1/2 inches long and her head circumfrance (I don't even care if I spelt that right) which means she is in the 75th percentile for her weight, 25th in height and 50th for her head. So she is a little on the chunky side but of course that doesn't mean anything until it goes multiple visits that way anyway. She is absolutely adorable! She laughed twice in a row yesterday but now we haven't been able to get her to do it since. uggghh! She has way better control of her hands to, I had shown her how to play with this spinning ball on her baby safe mirror toy and then I left her in her crib to play while daddy and I ate super, then Ben said something like "does she have some sort of toy in there?" we went into her room and she spun the ball all by herself with this expression like huh, this is how that works! Yayyyyy!!!!! She is growing up so fast.

2 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

Seriously, how cute is that picture? VERY cute! :)

Also, I love her chub! LOVE!

April said...

SOOO CUTE! Baby towel pics are the best! She just LOOKS like she smells all fresh and clean! I can't believe she is that old already!