Friday, February 15, 2008

Who wants Hash brown?

I am obsessed with wanting to shred things in my food processor. Ben gave it to me as a gift for christmas and I knew it was cool because I really wanted on but.... It is way way more fun than I thought. I could say put a block of cheese down the shoot and then I would have da da da dum....... shredded cheese, I know your thinking "why not just buy shredded cheese?" well because that is nowhere near as fun.

My favorite cooking show Good Eats with Alton Brown and he made a coconut cake and shredded the coconut in this food processor and I am dying DYING to buy coconut and make a cake. I used to have really good luck baking cakes and my last couple have been disasters in my eyes so hopefully my next one goes better. The only thing is I don't like to make a whole cake for just Ben and myself because well.... neither of us need to eat half a cake.

Bailey was way to much fun today, she laughed, make that belly chuckled at the dogs running around and Ren making noise and faces at me. I love love love being a mom!

2 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

We watch Good Eats a lot too. Karissa always freaksout,too, when she gets a new kitchen toy.

April said...

I can't wait to hear Bailey laugh!