Work sucks and sucks some more something will be changing on that front soon but its to complicated to even begin.
Bailey got her first taste of rice cereal on Easter which was very exciting and she seems to be doing pretty well she gets to eat cereal for supper everyday. She also started rolling over awhile ago and now its like she has been doing it forever. She trys to travel a little bit that way and you really can't take your eyes off of her for long. She loves the dogs and they seem to love her. So thats really good.
Sorry, I thought I'd have more to say but I don't so......
4 comments:
I want to see her roll!! Its great that she likes the rice cereal, did you get pics?
no we only used the video camera! We are kind of stupid aren't we? lol
Yes Amber, congratulations on an interesting blog & likeable post.
Just what I wanted to be likeable yesssss yeeeeeesssss yesssss! Interesting must have just happened by accident totally not what I was going for :) What the hell is a blog roll? Guessing its just one of those random machine posts.
Post a Comment