Thursday, March 06, 2008

Random

Yesterday, I went to L&M meats in town and got hamburger and a pork roast. The people there are always so friendly. It wasn't very busy because I got there before the after work rush but I was helped by 3 super friendly people, they asked questions about the baby, talked about the weather while helping me find what I needed and I was in and out there in under 5 min even while carrying the car seat. Hows that for service! I love going in there but we always end of giving into the easy and buying meat with the rest of our grocerys. But the meat actually even looks pretty and I'm not a person that usually would call raw meat pretty. Its not full of dyes (FYI - Target - Ben and I had hamburger in the fridge for a way long time and it was still an almost perfect pink - scarey)

Miss Bailey is as beautiful as ever and growing so fast. Its getting nearly impossible to imagin her as the tiny baby that she started out as. She learns so many new things. I love it when she discovers some new way to play with her toys, things that have always been on the toy but now she thinks are fasincating. But she spits up or throws up or poops out on every article of clothing she owns. Laundry is a MAAAAAJOOOOR problem :) She also does not want to be on a routine, I've totally decided we have renigade sleeper baby. She sleeps, eats, poops and crys whenever she feels like it all throughout the day. However she never fails to wake up at 4 a.m. Hardly ever she eats and goes back to sleep at 4 a.m, I can't complain about that though since once a night is what some parents would kill for. I'm just at a loss for her schedule during the day.

We have these easter cards that we bought almost a month ago now. So hopefully they will be in the mail soon but I wrote a letter to send with them and they still are not printed so we'll see when I get around to it. I hate doing all of those "adult" type things. How fun is stuffing and licking envelopes? Not at all.... Not at all.

1 comment:

April said...

I love L&M meats too, They're great, like a real butcher shop. We get stuff from there mostly during the summer to grill with... mmmmmm grilling...

Bailey is getting so big! I love her smile! I didn't think Aiden was ever going to get on a routine, but I'm sure you have already read a billion times that babies just take time to make their own schedule... its the waiting for them part that sucks big time