Monday, February 25, 2008

Night Out

This weekend Ben and I had a night out! Bailey stayed with my mom and we went to dinner and a movie which we hadn't done in a really long time so it was lots of fun. We ate at Grizzlies because we left Greenmille over the fact that they took the Huge Chocolate Chip cookie loaded with Ice Cream off the menu and that was honeslty the only reason that we tried to go there. ugghhhh.

Then we went to the new movie theature and seen Bucket List which I really liked. I honelstly think the theater could have put up less of the log cabin siding and spent more money on the actual movie viewing rooms themselves but hey, the next time I go I'm going to go hungry and eat nachos, a pretzal, a hot dog, cotton candy and a box of chocolate. Ok so I won't eat that ALL the next time I go but I do enjoy the wide variety of concessions. I'm also a junk food addict so other peoples opinions may vary. :)

2 comments:

April said...

I'm really glad you guys got your night out on the town, you deserve it!

BoneDaddy said...

Nights out are precious commodities these days!