So I'm not a real chef just a..... Pampered one. Yup thats right I think we all knew it would happen someday. I would finally jump off the deep end and give it a try even though I've been resisting. I started asking Ben's mom about it here and there and I'm going to give it a crack or stir or whip or chop (yea I'm not funny).
I am super excited, now to start all I have to do is have 6 parties in the next 30 days. I can either come do a party in your house or do a catalouge show? How about it April? Karissa? Yup I'm disgraceful I'm calling you out......... :)
3 comments:
June on a Friday Night perhaps. Let me know your schedule.
Mandy Thomas
I'm all about it! I've been wanting to do a party for a while, but now I have a really good excuse.. only thing is that I don't have that big of a house... maybe we can do one at the hotel... but there is no kitchen there... hmmm.
why do you have to do 6 parties in 30 days? That seems like quite a lot.
Its to get your business started off on the right foot. They figure that you will book more parties from the parties you have and it gives you the opportunity to learn how to do the shows quickly I believe.
I'm excited too. Don't worry I will be calling you.
Post a Comment