Saturday, June 14, 2008

Heellllooooooo

Bailey is so big she can pull herself up to standing and shes got several black and blue marks to prove it. Also she can crawl so fast that you can't take your eyes off of her for long or she'll be almost to the point of grabbing the dogs food she reaches and reaches she was even so close one time that she dumped it over. However mommy and daddy know exactly what shes going for now for we're more prepared than when she first started her mini marathons.

She is getting very good at feeding herself Sweet Potato Puffs she can pick them up and put them in her mouth much better than a couple of weeks ago.

However I think I get less sleep now than when she was an infant she gets up several times a night and won't go back to sleep until she gets to eat. Ugggggh

Anyway Bailey is attempting to pull a box over on top of herself so I better stop her before the water works start ;)

1 comment:

Karissa (mommy) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!